Friday, December 3, 2010

And so I challenged myself

Reading books used to be my hobby once upon a time. I say once upon a time because then came full time job, marriage into a joint family, moving to US and then a kid and that hobby took a backseat. I am exploring that side of me now again and the South Asian Book Challenge couldn't have come at more suitable time. I read about it on Smita and Smitha's blog and decided to jump into it.

I have always been looking for Asian authors in my local library and now the search will be even more exciting.
Do read about the challenge here and if you are up for it, sign up here.
Happy reading...

6 comments:

vimmuuu said...

ok, three down !!! how many more, eh ?

Dil se said...

@vimmmuu: I knew it :-) I read your comments on Smita and Smitha's blog and knew are not amused by ppl falling for it :-)
C'mmon, let's get you also signed up for it. What say?

Smitha said...

All the best, Parul! I am sure you will have a fun time reading!

@Vimmuuu- You should join us too :)

Shilpa Garg said...

Very interesting challenge this is! I signed in for it too! :)

Mystica said...

My first challenge ever and I am very keen on this!

Karan Vohra said...

Yay i read three too . I read a Karan Bajaj novel . one by Mohsin Hamid and another by Vikram seth . I gave book reviews to the former two. I wud love it if u give me ur expert comments. MY blog is http://karanvohraart.blogspot.com
Tc
Ps_ haappy New year