Monday, October 11, 2010

Finally

Finally, I have it.
Yes, the previous company has been informed, resignation handed over and am getting prepared for the new start.A new beginning, for which I had been waiting and working for the last one year.
This new opportunity gave me a new confidence and pride in myself.
This is something I promised to myself and I finally got it.
And while I am getting geared for the new place, I am also trying to wrap up my old projects.
So, work has been keeping me on my toes, but looking forward to what I am going for, it is all worth it
On the bright side, I still have 2 days of vacation to burn off this week itself.
So, the coming weekend will be a really long and relaxing weekend.

6 comments:

Samvedna said...

wishing you all the best for your dream job!!!

dialoguewithyou said...

Congratulations...celebration time girl :D :D
I am sooooooo happy for you.
Wishing you the very best for your dream job :)
Cheers!!

Shilpa Garg said...

Wow! That's so wonderful. :))
Wishing you the very best in your new assignment!!
And enjoy your long weekend.
Cheers :)

Dil se said...

@Samvedna: Thank you. It is my dream job.
@CB: Thank you so much.
@SG: Thanks Shilpa !! Yeah and I am looking forward for the long break.

Gauri Gharpure said...

hearty congratulations!! the move will do good, i am sure.. and wishing a very joyous festive time to you..

Reflections said...

Glad u got what u wanted, wishing U the very best in ur new job:-))!!!!!