Tuesday, February 9, 2010

For those 10 years

10th Feb, 2010.. This day is special for me and for someone who is special for me
Here's 10 lines for the person who has been brave enough to tolerate me for last 10 years and still shows no signs of giving up :-) (Okay, occassionally, we do get to the stage of almost getting a talak !!)

When I met you for the first time, without knowing your name, your face or what you did, I never believed you would be the person who would:

- Make me check my hotmail account at work (where hotmail was blocked), just to see if you had sent me an email

- Run out in drenching rain to the phone booth just to talk to me for 4 minutes !!

- Send me poems and lines(of course, copied from Internet) but those made me feel as if you just wrote them for me

- Bring me to a whole new world to start a new life of our own

- Hold my hands and comfort me through the most difficult phase of my life

- Distort the lyrics of every song that I like to hum while it is playing

- Make me start drinking tea, considering the fact that I never had tea in my life before I met you.

- Make me your partner in true sense by considering my opinion in all matters !! Yes, all of them... "does this shirt needs to be washed?" to "Should I go for this job change?"

- Be the best dad someone can be for my lil Aayush

- Be there for me, by me and always with me for the last ten years !!

A very happy 10th anniversary to you dear !!

And here's the song you always sang for me(let's say yelled) when you were to happy or missed me (when I was gone for a month for my work)




Love u
Dil se...

5 comments:

MindfulMeanderer said...

10 years!! Thats an amazing milestone. happy anniversary!! wishing u both many many happy years together. Hugssssssss

Rajlakshmi said...

happy anniversary...
that is such a sweettt and lovely post :) it made me smile :)
just beautiful :D

Reflections said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!! Hope u had a good day:-)!!!!

Dil se said...

@MM: Thank you so much for the wishes.
@RajLakshmi: welcome to my blog and thanks for the wishes.
@Reflections: Thank you. Yeah, we had a great day.

Swaram said...

Aww thatz such a lovely romantic post :) A very happy anniversary to both of u .. sry am late, but my best wishes with u :)
So, hw did the day go?