Thursday, September 24, 2009

Tags and Awards

I am honored, by yet another award. This one came from one of my favorite bloggers Shruti!!Shruti, thank you so much for the award. And as per the rules, here goes the tag.
Wait, first the rules...
“This award is bestowed upon a fellow blogger whose blog’s content or design is, in the giver’s opinion, brilliant.”
Some rules of the game:
a) Show off your honesty(and modesty) by thanking the person who gave you the award and link to their post.
b) List 10 honest things about yourself, please no cheating here !! that's the fun part.
c) Select 7 other bloggers you think deserve this award and pass it on to them.
d) Notify the bloggers about the award and invite them to be the honest ones next !!

So here, we start...Here are 10 honest things about me.
1) I have a hard time expresssing my real feelings for someone. And saying "No" to anyone is just impossible for me.
2) I still beat up myself quite often to be the reason for my son being born 3 months before his due date !! Specially, when he gets sick for no reason at all !!
3) I still think about the guy I had a crush on long time back and sometimes google him.
4) I am obsessed about being methodical, organised and planning everything.
5) I love having a big family. So if someone can take care of the all the practical hassles for the first 3 years (waking up on night,crying, tantrums, being sick), I would love to have may be .. twin boys and twin girls (What do you say god :-)
6) I tend to live in the past and hang on to a lot of memories from the past. I still have wrappers of chocolates given to me by my friends, torn posters of SRK from my hostel room, my work timesheet for the day I went into labor, reciept of the first B'day cake I got for my son and many many other things!!
7) I do not tend to hate people so easily. I'll try my best to find some thing good or put myself in their shoes. But after a certain limit, I just can't let it go and can never forgive them if they hurt me or anyone close to me.
8) I eat when I am stressed out.
9) I talk to myself and my god when I am really angry or sad or stressed out.
10) And the last one, I did go ahead and change the item I had written previously for item 5.
Phew!! It was hard, for me, but felt a sense of liberating too. Because some of these things I knew about myself but never actually wrote it and acknowledged it.
And now for the list of people whom I want to pass on the award and the tag too !!
Meira : I love her sense of humour,specially the TS-isms
Shilpa: Mid week masala: Super hit !!
Mumbai Diva : I love the simplicity yet the content of her posts.
Reflections:Love her style of writing
Monika: Love her "Lets have fun" and go-getter" attitude.
Bartender Bhai: Her posts make me giggle like anything
Gauri : Makes me think.
Thank you all for making this journey of mine into the blogging world such a pleasant one.
Please accept the award and possibly the tag too. I would love to know more about you.

Dil se...

8 comments:

Reflections said...

Congratulations to u......u've written the honest tag so matter-of-fact. I can identitfy with so many of them esp 5 & 9:-)).

To be honest it was such a pleasant surprise to receive this from u....honoured too, thank U!!!!
I just hope I can do justice to the honest tag:-))

Meira said...

Congratulations :)
And thank you. WIll get down to it soon :)
It sure is hard to be honest ;)

Mumbai Diva said...

Thank you.
10 honest things??? Oh my God. Will put it up shortly.

Anonymous said...

Kyon bhai .. chupe chupe rustom .. bataya bhi nahin .. I really like the #5 item ..

Dil se said...

@Reflections: Thanks and I'll look forward for your list.
@Meira: Thanks. You are right. It is hard to be honest.
@Mumbai Diva: Just saw your list and it was interesting. It wasn't that hard, right?
@Anon: Please identify yourself, so tht I could have told you. You like item 5) , Me too :-)

shilpa said...

Thanku thanku. Sorry for the delay Parul!

Sheetal & Rahul said...

Wow! We match on atleast 7 items on the Taglist :)
Apni khub banegi :) Read some of your posts and I completely agree with the "women are better executives" fact :) Iam one in the making and I can co-relate to ;-)
-Sheetal

Renu said...

I can relate to 4,6 and 7 so completely...