Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Nach Baliye

A dance song tag moving around and I am not in? I just could not pass over this opportunity and here they are, my all time favorite dance songs !

1. Mention dance and not Madhuri: That's just not fair. And when she pairs with Prabhudeva, the Indian MJ, the combo is just super. Watch it yourself



2. And then Mads paired up with Karisma in DTPH. Apart from the fact that it was a SRK movie, I loved the movie because of its songs and dance.


3. Dance and Akki: They are not separate from each other. So here's one from Akki's movie which is my fav:


4. Ishk-vishk: I loved Shahid in his first movie and specially this song:


5. And then how can I forget this song from Big B


6. Rangeela girl: I am sure all the guys out there will agree with me on this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrCLBM2IkHc
(Sorry could not find embeddable link for this)

Enjoy !!

4 comments:

shilpa said...

Love love churake dil mera! Nice post.

Dil se said...

@Shilpa: Even I love this song a lot. The music was also great.

hitch writer said...

Lovely songs !!!! Que sara sara was top clas...

chura ke dil mera was good too...

Ishq vishq again good...

but Amitabh.. lol... I m a big fan of his... but never knew that his dancing was that great... lol...

i m proud to see him.. !!!!! :D :D


I did love his apni to jaise taise...thodi aise ya waise... kat jaayengii... aapka kya hoga jaanabe aaali... song... in that regard... !!!

Dil se said...

@Hitchy: I love AB in his early movies for his style, for his style of dancing. And this song of Don is really catchy.
Lawaris song.. yeah I remember that too. That was also good.