Thursday, May 28, 2009

तुझे देखा तो यह जाना सनम



As soon as I saw this post on IHM'b blog, I knew I had to write about it.SRK has been the biggest crush of my life.I used to watch his movies N number of time and till today I can lipsync the dialogues of all his movies
Oh, and did you noice the name of my blog? (wink, wink :-)
All the walls in my room in the hostel were covered with his posters!!
Me and bulbul(my SRK fan cousin) once got into fight with other ppl in a movie hall for KKHH because we were repeating the dialogues with Rahul, Anjali and Tina.
And then on one of my B'days at BHU, my classmates actually gave me a big postcard of SRK along with Karwa Chauth books :-)
They really were concerned about my dedication for him. Some of them wanted to take care of Gauri for me but am COOL with her being there, for his sake !!
My SRK craze was at peak even after I got engaged..
See, I was actually hoping he would come in the middle of my saat fere and somehow my groom would have to hand me over to SRK (Just like in KKHH)Alas, it never happened :-)But my Mother-in law was kind of bugged off with non stop SRK obsession. So she said to me once: "अब ये शाहरुख़ का नाम लेना बंद करो . अब सचिन के बारे में ही सोचा करो !!" and I said (obviously to my mom only): "woh to sari zindagi karna hai !!"Huh, those were the days.I still love him, actually like him, a lot !!He is Still my hero
And yes, I still watch DTPH, KKHH, DDLJ, K3G, RNBDJ whenever I get a chance.
Dil se ...

5 comments:

Indian Home Maker said...

LOL This really is cute!!

And "woh to sari zindagi karna hai !!" was the cutest! Not to mention picking fights, repeating dialogues and watching all the alphabets of his movies !! wow :)

Great post!!! Made me really, really laugh!

Dil se said...

Thanks IHM. All of these incidents go back to my college and pre-marriage day. That life was a bliss in itself.

Sara said...

Me too,SRK will always and forever be my hero...the karva chauth thing was too funny!!

Dil se said...

Thanks Sara, yeah SRK is a forever crush :-)

Swaram said...

Nice one. U really were repeating the dialogues of KKHH? LOL at waiting for him to take u @ the time of Saat-Phere. Njoyed reading the post.