Monday, April 21, 2014

Q is for questions I am scared to ask myself

PS: Still in make-up mode to catch up on the posts that I have missed so far.

In one of the last episodes on Grey's Anatomy (my favorite TV series), Christina Yang (again one of my favorite characters) asks these questions: "Do you know who you are? Do you know what you want? Do you know where you want to go?"

And I have asking myself the same questions ever since. But I am scared to answer those to even myself. Because the answers I would come up with are not the answers I would like for myself. And it's not because I am at an unhappy place in my life. It's just that something is missing; even I can't pinpoint on it. Just that excitement is not there. 

I am a mom and wife 24 hours, professional during work hours, home maker once I am off from work, yet there is something that's lacking. 

Do I know what I want? Can't say!! I think I have lots to be proud and content about yet I am yearning for something more. I can see the direction that life is going on yet I feel directionless at times. 

The answers to all these questions are somewhere within me. I just have to explore my own self and my priorities a little more to face the answers to these, sooner or later.

No comments: