PS: Still in make-up mode to catch up on the posts that I have missed so far.
In one of the last episodes on Grey's Anatomy (my favorite TV series), Christina Yang (again one of my favorite characters) asks these questions: "Do you know who you are? Do you know what you want? Do you know where you want to go?"
And I have asking myself the same questions ever since. But I am scared to answer those to even myself. Because the answers I would come up with are not the answers I would like for myself. And it's not because I am at an unhappy place in my life. It's just that something is missing; even I can't pinpoint on it. Just that excitement is not there.
I am a mom and wife 24 hours, professional during work hours, home maker once I am off from work, yet there is something that's lacking.
Do I know what I want? Can't say!! I think I have lots to be proud and content about yet I am yearning for something more. I can see the direction that life is going on yet I feel directionless at times.
The answers to all these questions are somewhere within me. I just have to explore my own self and my priorities a little more to face the answers to these, sooner or later.
In one of the last episodes on Grey's Anatomy (my favorite TV series), Christina Yang (again one of my favorite characters) asks these questions: "Do you know who you are? Do you know what you want? Do you know where you want to go?"
And I have asking myself the same questions ever since. But I am scared to answer those to even myself. Because the answers I would come up with are not the answers I would like for myself. And it's not because I am at an unhappy place in my life. It's just that something is missing; even I can't pinpoint on it. Just that excitement is not there.
I am a mom and wife 24 hours, professional during work hours, home maker once I am off from work, yet there is something that's lacking.
Do I know what I want? Can't say!! I think I have lots to be proud and content about yet I am yearning for something more. I can see the direction that life is going on yet I feel directionless at times.
The answers to all these questions are somewhere within me. I just have to explore my own self and my priorities a little more to face the answers to these, sooner or later.
No comments:
Post a Comment