Wednesday, April 16, 2014

N is for Na Jaane Kyon

Remember this song from the movie "chhoti si baat"

Na jaane kyuun, hota hai yun zindagi ke saath
Achanak yeh mann kisi ke jaane ke baad
Kare Phir uski yaad
Chhoti chhoti si baad

And isn't it so true !! We do not realise the importance of some people in our life as long as they are in front of us. We take them for granted.Only after they are gone, do we realise the void they create in our lives and we become aware of what we have lost.
But then sometimes, it may be too late to change the things back to how they were. What's gone may be gone forever.

Savour what you have in life today and do not let what you treasure get lost. sometime, it may be all you have; you just may not be realising it today.

I have lost many friends in this journey of life; some due to my own misgivings; some due to situations. Could I have done something then? May be, I don't know. But I do know that I do remember them in every small things related to them. In the virtual world of social media, I do see them everyday, but I just cannot muster up enough courage to try to create those links back. 

Cherish your today. Treasure the loved ones you have.
Kya pata, kal ho na ho!

No comments: