Wednesday, March 26, 2014

A to Z Challenge - Lets try

 With all that life has been throwing at my side, packaged as kids home work and school projects, work deadlines, severe mood swings and tantrums from a 2 yr old (Can you even believe that?), this baby of mine aka blog has been severely ignored. I come to look at it every single day but haven't had the energy or time to make myself to write something.

However, writing is something I love and this is my way of getting things out of myself.
More recently, this has also become one of the mediums for me to communicate with my closest ones. I talk to them on the phone, but all that, that could not be expressed or told on the phone, all those sentiments that I feel everyday, this is their way to get a peek into that side of me. So, it is all the more important for me to keep up on it.

so, I have signed myself up for the Blogging from A to Z April Challenge where I'll (try to) blog every day. After such a long gap to writing, blogging every day will be a challenge. But I wanted to push myself. And so I did.

I haven't chosen any theme for the challenge. So it can be anything random under the sky. So Stay tuned.



2 comments:

village girl said...

Waiting

Dil se said...

@village girl: Thanks for dropping by. And I hope the wait is worth it.