Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I am back

I am back, from the vacation, from the jetlag, from the daunting task of unpacking after a trip to India. (Yes, unpacking after a trip to India is tiring but equally exciting !! Gosh, how come Moms have so many things to give to their daughters? How come they can think of every small thing I might need here which may not be available in my city? From home dried methi, that new style bangles I'd like, or winter warmers for the little baby and what not !! The list goes on and on and on !!)
and my Dad, I promise, if he had his contacts at United States customs office, he'd pack a dozen of suitcases for me filled with all his favorite sweets !! ladoo, revdi,gacchak,patisa, nariyal burfi, kaju burfi, khoya laddoo, gajar burfi, boora, shakkar and the list just does not end.
Gosh, sometimes I wonder, why did a problem like high sugar had to come on such a sweet Dad of mine.

And did I miss my blog? sometimes I did, and some times not!! I missed it when I saw something/someone touched me when I was there. But otherwise, I tried to stay away as much as possible from the computer during my vacation.
But now that I am back, I have lots to write and share with you all.
And I have a long list of posts to read too. I promise to get back on track soon and be in touch with you all again.

And the end of my vacation also marked the end of the year.
Here's wishing a very happy and propserous new year to all my friends.
May all your dreams and wishes come true and have a great time in the days to come.

Will be back soon.
Till then

Dil se

11 comments:

MindfulMeanderer said...

Happy new year!!! :) Missed u !!!
Wow! Sounds like a fab trip!!
Parents always do the loveliest of things na? :)

Reflections said...

A-HA u r back!!!!
Vacation was great huh:-))!!!!

Wishing U a wonderful year ahead!!!

Came here to tell u to claim ur award:-)

Dil se said...

@Shruti: Thanks and a very happy new year to you too !! Yes I really had a great time back home.
I am already missing it now :-(
@Nancy: Thanks !! The vacation was too good :-) didn't want it to end.
A very happy new year to you too. Thanks for the award.I'll definitely visit and claim it.

Roop said...

:) happy new year!!

MindfulMeanderer said...

Busy???

hitch writer said...

Hey I read your post loong back... dunno I thought I left a comment here... welcoming you back and eyeing the goodies you had packed back home... !! I guess by now all are over... so no point in eyeing them... !!!!!!

Happy New Year and yes Welcome back !!!!!

Dil se said...

@Roop: Welcome to my world. And a happy new year to you too.
@MM: Kind of !! Juggling between home and work, with a sick kid clinging to Mommy :-(
@hitchwriter: Thanks and a very happy new year to you. hmm... the goodies.. there are still some left over!! You are invited, and hey while you are coming, can you pack me another bag of sweets from your town :-)

Swaram said...

Aww okie .. thatz the reason I dint c u arnd :)
Welcome bk and happy new yr :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

hey I am Trying to find for people to come to my Guild Caesary come take a look. and join my guild please! hawks raiders at http://www.lekool.com. Been playing Caesary game for 6 weeks. Caesary has been the best browser game in a long time!

[url=http://caesary.lekool.com]Caesary[/url]
[url=http://caesary.lekool.com]browser based[/url]
[url=http://video.lekool.com]Game Videos[/url]
[url=http://dc.lekool.com]Game Videos[/url]

Anonymous said...

I understand that but where does it take us?

Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish. :)



http://blogs.african-writing.com/chuma/archives/24