Friday, July 31, 2009

A B C D.... and more

So I saw this tag on hitch writer's blog and decided to take it up. And this is the first time I am doing a tag, but I must say I enjoyed a lot doing it.
So following the rules he posted:
  • I did link his post here
  • Rules: Just one rule here: If you post a comment, you are tagged !!
So here goes the ABC's of my life:

  • A – Available/Single? I am not single but always available for my friends and family.
  • B – Best friend? Had a fight and lost the friend. But the person still remains my best friend. Actually, I was told that I am the best friend for that person.
  • C – Cake or Pie? Bring them both !! Always ready for sweets
  • D – Drink of choice? Garma garam chai, with lots of adrak
  • E – Essential item you use every day? car, laptop, cell phone
  • F – Favorite color? white, green
  • G – Gummy Bears Or Worms? ewww... none please
  • H – Hometown? Faridabad, Haryana and I so miss the place
  • I – Indulgence? lots of them...Music, movies, memories, dreams
  • J – January or February? Definitely February because it's my B'day and anniversary month.
  • K – Kids & their names? Aayush
  • L – Life is incomplete without? Love and caring of my near and dear ones
  • M – Marriage date? Feb 10, it rained cats and dogs on that day :-)
  • N – Number of siblings? 3
  • O – Oranges or Apples? None !! I am not a fruit person...shhh don't tell this to Aayush/his dad
  • P – Phobias/Fears? Drowning in water and snakes
  • Q – Quote for today? I've learnt that when you're in love, it shows.
  • R – Reason to smile? Remembering someone special
  • S – Season? Definitely spring, when days are long enough and there is a pleasant smell in the air
  • T – Tag 3 People? Well, I'll let the people decide on their own to be tagged :-)
  • U – Unknown fact about me?Even I don't know
  • V – Vegetable you don’t like? Actually none.
  • W – Worst habit? Staying up till late on Friday and Saturday and hence getting up late on Sat/Sun(This is according to me, ppl who know me may have a long list for this)
  • X – X-rays you’ve had? Numerous, have lost count now
  • Y – Your favorite food? Anything decent and me not cooking.
  • Z – Zodiac sign? Cool Piscean
So that's the ABC's of my life. So go ahead, leave your comments and there, you are tagged now !!

Dil se...


No comments: