Thursday, September 22, 2011

And here she comes

The wait is over; She was due to come on Sep 21, then doctors said let's bring her on Sep 15 but then she had her own plans and she decided to drag mom to hospital on Sep 10th night and landed in mom's  and dad's arms on Sep 11.

And everytime I look at her, these lines come to my mind:



PS: One of my friends had put up this song as his status message on FB long time back when his daughter was born. I always remembered this song and hence the credit goes to him.





8 comments:

MindfulMeanderer said...

Awwwww congratulations. :) Lil P also shares her bday with ur nanhi pari. 11th Sept :)

Anonymous said...

congratulations!!!! do put in some of her pics..

Manish Kumar Srivastava said...

Congratulations! So, what have you named her?

Surbhi Bafna said...

I can feel ur blatant overwhelming joy brimming over this cute little angel because being a daughter of my lovable father I can feel your vibes.Wish you a very cordial rapport with her. CHEERS!!! :) :)

Dil se said...

@Shruti: Thanks dear. Wow, this is a nice coincidence.
@Anon: Thanks. I am not sure I'll be putting pics on the blog but if you identify yourself, I can send them personally to you.
@Manish: Thanks. We have named her Kashvi.

Dil se said...

@Surbhi: Welcome to the blog.I echo your thoughts being a favorite daughter of my dad myself.

Smitha said...

Congratulations! Such wonderful news!

Sara said...

So sorry for dropping in after so long- my hearty congratulations to Ayush and family for little Kashvi....enjoy the little bundle of joy!!