Jab ho dimag ke darwaze band aur blog ho aapka rejected, tab Tag aaye aapke kaam !!
Anyways, with all the work piled up and my brain cells refusing to creating anything for the blog, I saw this tag on dmanji's blog and decided to take it up.
If you read it and like it, take it up.
So Here’s a list of things I did or not do.
1) Graduated high school.
2) Kissed someone.
5) Rode every ride at an amusement park.
6) Collected something stupid: I used to collect kit kat wrappers as souvenioers from my friends
8) Helped someone.
10) Watched four movies in one night. Yes,this I have done and that too with a gang of guys.
11) Lied to someone
14) Failed a subject.(yeah I once flunked my Thermal physics exam in college, because I was watching DDLJ for the 10th time entire night. and then i didn't go and collect my paper from my Professor)
15) Been in a car accident. (On my 3rd day in US, on a busy highway. It left me so scared of driving in US that I was off driving for about 3 years)
16) Been in a tornado. (c'mon I lived in Texas for 3 years; for those who do not know: Texas is called the tornado alley of US)
17) Watched someone die: No and I don't think I could do that.
18) Been to a funeral: Again, no
20) Run a marathon:Will walking a marathon count?
21) Cried yourself to sleep. So many times
23) Flown on an aeroplane.
26) Written a 10 page letter: I think it was 9 and a half pages.
29) Cut yourself. (Kitchen knives are not my best friend)
30) Had a best friend : Had it and lost the friend somehow.
31) Lost someone you loved.
32) Got into trouble for something you didn’t do. Always, as a kid, I was the leader of trouble making team.
34) Gone to a different country. : I live in different one.
35) Watched the Harry Potter movies. (Not the complete movie in one sitting)
36) Had an online diary. I hope the blog counts. If not, I had a yahoo account to post my online entries before I had a blog.
38) Gambled in a casino.
39) Been in a school play.
44) Written poetry. (Wrote a couple of lines when I saw my son for the first time)
45) Read more than 20 books a year. (I used to before I became a mom)
46) Gone to Europe. (Flight layover counts, right?)
47) Loved someone you shouldn’t have. Yes I did !!
48) Used a colouring book over age 12. Yes I do now, with my son.
49) Had a surgery.
50) Had stitches.
51) Taken a Taxi.
52) Had more than 5 IM conversations going on at once. (Oh yes, those were the days)
57) Had your own credit card & bought something with it.
58) Dyed your hair. I do now !!
60) Had something pierced.
61) Got straight A’s.
63) Taken pictures with a webcam.
64) Lost something expensive. I am known in my family for losing jwellery.
65) Gone to sleep with music on. Lots of times
Sounds intersting? Pick it up now :-)