Thursday, August 27, 2009

Tadaa..Tag time again

This time Shilpa tagged me to complete this and here I am on it.
1. What is your current obsession?
Crochet
2. What are you wearing today?
Off white printed top with brown trousers
3. What’s for dinner?
Namkeen chawal with mixed veg raita
4. What’s the last thing you bought?
Set of matching earrings for my fav top
5. What are you listening to right now?
Guy next to me having a low volume arguement with his wife, other guy confirming his daughter's flight and lots of other noises (My office has an open setting and not individual cubicles and headphones are not allowed)
6. What do you think about the person who tagged you?
I like her sense of humour and specially love the midweek masala
7. If pigs could fly…complete the sentence?
I would stay indoors most of the time.
8. What are your must-have pieces for summer?
A white sheer kurta
9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Faridabad, India
10. What is one thing you want to learn to do?
Swimming
11. What’s your favourite quote?
You don't need to explain to those who understand you.
12. Who do you want to meet right now?
My brother
13. What is your favourite colour?
Blue (that's the color of my car)
14. What is your favourite piece of clothing in your own closet?
My blue jeans
15. What is your dream job?
Work from one with one month paid vacation every year to visit India
16. What’s your favourite magazine?
Real and Simple
17. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
Buy something nice for home decor.
18. What do you consider a fashion faux pas?
Fat women waering a low cut top
19. Who are your style icons?
noone in particular. Anything I see around, which is easily manageable and affordable is my style.
20. What kind of haircut do you prefer?
short and easily manageable
21. What are you going to do after this?
Head back home
22. What are your favourite movies?
Rang De Basanti, All SRK movies, old comedies like Golmal, chupke chupke
23. What are three cosmetic/makeup/perfume products that you can’t live without?
Face moisturiser, Lip gloss and mascara
24. What inspires you?
My inner voice
25. What part of life would you chose if you could change/rewind you life, it would be (changed)
My 3 years at BHU, if I could rewind my life, I would want to relive those years(most probably in a little different way now )
26. What do you do when you "have nothing to wear" (even though your closet’s packed)?
Go for my black trousers
27. Coffee or tea?
Nescafe coffee
28. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?
Listen to music or talk to Mom
29. What is the meaning of your name?
A Flower
30. Which other blogs you love visiting?
All the ones on my blogroll and then on the blogroll of the ones I visit
31. Favorite Dessert/Sweet?
Suji halwa, with lots of kishmish and badaam
32. Favorite Season ?
Summer.
33. If I come to your house now, what would u cook for me?
If you are coming on such a short notice, then either a quick dhokla or sandwich with tea/coffee (whatever u prefer)
34. What is one book that you would suggest the whole world reads?(new question)
Fountainhead. I got it as a B'day gift and I have read it so many times and still can read it anytime.

Phew !! See, this wasn't bad at all. So here are the official rules of this tag:
Respond and rework – answer these questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own, and add one more question to the list. Then tag eight or ten other new set of people.
I am leaving the people to be tagged open. So take it if you haven't done it yet (or you can just leave the comment and not take it :-)
Dil se..

7 comments:

Swaram said...

Gud one ;)

N I luv Dhokla :P Cn I come over nw :P

Dil se said...

@Swaram: Definitely come over !! That'll give me a reason to leave off from work early too :-)

Meira said...

me too. And coffee please :P
I can get some filter coffee if you like :D

Meira said...

amen for your dream job .
N you originally from Faridabad, kya?
M your neighbor then, in Gurgaon :D

Dil se said...

@Meira: I love filter coffee :-)
Yes, I am from Faridabad too. Grew up in Ranchi and then moved to Faridabad. Hey, I worked in Gurgaon for while too :-)

hitch writer said...

nice to read more about you !! :P :P

Dil se said...

Thanks Hitchy.