Friday, August 21, 2009

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOP...


I saw this tag on shilpa's blog and decided to take it up. Trying to find various things starting with the first alphabet of my own name... it was fun !!

If you wish to take up the tag, copy the following questions to your own note, erase my answers, enter yours, and tag your friends. Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real and nothing made up! If the person before you had the same first initial, you must use different answers. You cannot use any word twice and you can’t use your name for the boy/girl name question.

So here we go, all P's.......
1. What is your name: Parul
2. A four Letter Word: Piscean (That's what I am, dear)
3. A boy’s Name: Pulkit, Prateek, Pritesh (all are my cousin's names)
4. A girl’s Name: Payal, Pooja, Pallavi (Again all cousins)
5. An occupation: Pediatrician (He's on my speed dial #3)
6. A colour : Purple(I don't like the dark one, but love the lighter shade)
7. Something you wear: PJs at night, Pants at work
8. A food: Pani Puri(any time), Paranthas(any kind)
9. Something found in the bathroom: Pears soap
10. A place: Paris (I want to go on a vacation there once)
11. A reason for being late: parking lot full
12. Something you shout: pikloooooo(that's what I call my kiddoo when he acts cute)
pehle meri baat suno (and that to my hubby when we argue)
13. A movie title: Phir Milenge(I loved Shilpa in the movie)
14. Something you drink: Pepsi, sometimes only. I am not a big fountain drinker
15. A musical group: pink floyd? ( I don't know much about the music groups, just that
this is the name I have heard that starts with my alphabet :-)
16. An animal: Panda
17. A Street name: Peace Road (In Ranchi, that's where I grew up)
18. A type of car: Porche (I would love to have one )
19. A song title: Pyar ke liye char pal kam nahin they, kabhi tum nahin they, kabhi hum
nahin they
20. A verb: parenting, packing
Let's see who all do I want to tag:
Sara
Iya
Meira

And anyone who comments can take up the tag. Com'on folks !! Give it a try. It is fun to explore an alphabet and you'll enjoy it. I know, I did :-)
Dil se..
(Image: Downloaded from http://www.adorableideas.com/product_info.php?products_id=8652)

12 comments:

JyotiAjay said...

enjoyed reading ur blog.keep writing.
bye.

Dil se said...

Hi Jyoti: Welcome to the blog and thanks for your comments.

hitchwriter said...

PISCEAN ??????/

4 lettered ????//

A boy = 3 boys !!!!!

someone is surely over enthusiastic..

hitch writer said...

btw i forgot to add... nice to know more about you !!!!!!!

lol ...

bhagooooooooo

Dil se said...

Hitchy: Nice catch. Sure I was too enthusiastic about it and overlooked the "four letter part".
And as for the "A boy's name/A girl's name", again I think I didn't put a red light to my train of thoughts :-))

Meira said...

hehehe I was wondering if I should take up this tag on my own since no one was tagging me!
You from Ranchi too? The husband's from HEC

Dil se said...

@Meira: Great,see,now you are tagged. I was bornin Ranchi and did grow up there till I was is like 8th grade. So I have pretty fond memories of the place.

shilpa said...

You have been tagged!
http://shilpadesh.wordpress.com/2009/08/25/tag-time-again/

Dil se said...

Hey Thanks !! I'll definitely get on it.

shilpa said...

Well done P!

Shruti said...

Please pick up my token of appreciation for you from here :)
http://thoughtsonarollercoaster.blogspot.com/2009/08/appreciation.html

Dil se said...

@Shilpa: Thanks
@Shruti: Thanks and I am glad to hear that Lil P is on her way to recovery.